The mission of Financial Services is to provide integrated financial planning, reporting, controls, billing, collection, disbursement, and financial customer service in support of the mission and goals of Providence College.
The Office of Financial Services is a unit of the Finance & Business division. Financial Services plays an integral role in support of the College’s mission through a number of services, including the Office of the Controller (general accounting, accounts payable, payroll services), student accounts, budgeting, financial analysis and grant management. Processes and procedures are continually reviewed to maximize customer service. Financial Services priorities include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely financial reporting
- Maintaining precise and transparent accounting records
- Expedient payment processing to vendors and employees
- Complete support for academic research through grant management
- Facilitate student payments for student bills